The thrill of jumping is just that a thrill. I'm in the air and on my way down, all of sudden where am I landing how should I put my feet, where is the softest place to land. What looks the least damaging if failure.
I know a little random of an opening, but catch this with me, It takes a whole lot of practice to make something right. It takes a whole lot of making mistakes to figure out the best end result. It takes time to build a relationship, it takes time to create a past.
Every moment we take a jump with the Lord, we are creating new ground of faith with him. Every time we jump with the Lord, we are creating new steps of relationship, new steps of profound testimony to the truth and character of Jesus Christ.
I am a jumper, now, it takes me a while before Ill jump, making sure is these really safe, have I worked out all the possible equations, figured out all that could wrong, and counting the cost of the jump. But ya know, no matter how much I plan ahead, I still find that the wind is off by 5 degrees so it messes up my landing. And when I realize that the wind is different my faith kicks in and my trust increases, because the History of my relationship with the creator is that He sees the things I dont.
Praise God!
freakin awesome! that really blessed me today lisa miller :] love and miss you friend!
ReplyDelete